First mobile client!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to you Anna! Don't worry about your time at all, it's like learning to ride a bike someone said to me! X

Well done Anna. I have yet to experience the pleasure of my first paying client - but hope it goes as well as yours. I have only just started my training and, as yet, take ages to get results that I am not too happy with 'yet' so it is encouraging to hear that it can be done - thanks for that.

Best of luck and go get 'em gal!!!

Chris

Hi Anna

Really glad it went well for you!!
I passed mine in December too!! I've only done 1 set before Christmas, but have got two booked in for next week so feel really nervous!
Practice makes perfect when it comes to timing (or so I'm told)
I can do a set in about 21/2 hours, but am hoping to try sculpted nails to get times down
Keep us posted how you're getting on
Love Tina

Hi Wobbly

2 clients! Blimey! You are doing well :cool:
I'm sure it'll go ok for you too. Let us know how it goes though won't you.

Anna

Hi Anna, well done so glad it went well, dont worry about your times at all i take ages doing my re-balance and am lucky that my clients are ok with it, i am getting slightly quicker but as long as the quality is good then whats a few hours lol! x x x x

Hi Anna
Glad to hear all went well. I'm still very new to nails and am learning new things everyday.
I feel that I get stressed over how long it takes me to do a full set (its even longer for me to do a rebalance), but trying to put it in perspective there is no way I can compete for speed against the NSS places who use drills and turn around a set in under an hour.
Yesterday for instance I did a set of nails on my friend they took 2 1/2 hours but during that time I concentrated on producing a better C curve and you know what I was quite pleased with the results and so was she !!

as kellyc says "as long as the quality is good then what is a few hours"

Good luck for the future

Latest posts

Back