First Paying Clients - What an Awful Day!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh you were brave to do three sets in a row , i hav done it but with 2 sets and hated it , lesson well learnt for me !! , while i was doing one the other one was hovering over me , it drove me batty and i ended up doing crap nails, that i was gutted about :rolleyes: , but i have vowed now to have a break in between clients, so dont think its just you , we are all the same , xx

Thanks guys, I thought it was just me being PMT paranoid - you know how it is!! By the way I saw one of the girls this morning at work, and she never said a word to me - how rude!! So I asked her if all her nails were still on (ever the pessimist I know!) and she just said 'yes' and that was it! Hope they don't expect me to do their rebalances, I think I might just be incredibly busy in two weeks time, lol!!

Hiya
I think you worked really hard, well done! Give yourself a pat on the back. All you thought of was to be committed and get your practise in as much as possible, so you went for it!

What you should do next time is try and stagger your appointments - say do one each evening or something? In the end it will all get done and if they really want you to do their nails, they'll wait.

Do you do home appointments as well, start out at home where you are comfy then go mobile perhaps?

Hi Andrea, thanks for the encouragement, I've really needed it this week! :)

Yeah, I am planning to work from home as well. We're in rented at the mo whilst waiting for a house purchase to complete, and unfortunately this house is really tiny and consequently always in a huge mess.:o Not the best environment for future clients!! When we move I'm going to do out the spare room as a little 'salon' so I can work from there. am looking forward to that cos you're kind of on your own territory then aren't you?

I would very much have preferred to stagger those clients but they were very pushy and being a naive newby I thought what the hell, give it a go! Very valuable lesson I've learnt there, will def not be afraid to say bog off if anyone suggests that again!!

Latest posts

Back