Flawless pink CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Hi geeks.
Quick question. Havent yet tried Flawless pink but was thinking of getting some, I know this is used to hide flaws on the nail bed. So if a client wants natural rather than pink and white nails, but rather that using the perfect pink as this is transparent. Would it look ok to use the flawless on the tip area as well or would that look too false??If so what colour am i best using with it in the tip area.

Use Flawless on warm toned clients.
You could use it on the tip... but I think it might look a bit funked. Use White or Soft White for a killer enhancment.

HTH's

If there not warm toned then and they have nail bed flaws is there something else i can use?

Sure. Mix Intense Pink with Perfect Colour White (that is if you want an opaque pink). You can even do Perfect Color Pink mixed with white but the white will dilute the pink a touch.

All my Custom mixes are either Flawless and White (for even more opacity) or Pink and White (hope that makes sense!). Just remember that the more white, the cooler as it will reflect the viloet of the monomer.

Wow. Look at me getting into custom colour blending theory :)

sorry to be a pain just thought of 2 more questions :eek: , if ive been doing a clients nails with perfect pink is it ok to apply flawless over the top or will it have to be soaked off?
Also have a lady who has come from elsewhere to me with very discoloured acrylic, dont want to soak hers off as she has Oncholysis will it cover discolouration like this?

flawless will cover onycholysis however be careful soaking enhancments off with this condition as it can worsen it. (click on onycholysis to read more).
Working over Perfect colour pink - you could do... but you may get shadowing (depending on how thin the PCP is).

HTH's!

Latest posts

Back