Flawless

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
I did a full set of white tips today and they wanted Flawless powder (Creative). I didn't like the way it tinted the white tip. So, should I have used a clear over the tip and then Flawless? What's the best way to do it?

Thanks. xxxx

Hi Kimmi, were you using white tips or a white polymer.

David.x

Kimmi Rocks said:
I did a full set of white tips today and they wanted Flawless powder (Creative). I didn't like the way it tinted the white tip. So, should I have used a clear over the tip and then Flawless? What's the best way to do it?

Thanks. xxxx

I think you have to try not to go over the white if you can help it... I havent used flawless properly yet, only tried it on myself and I found it a bit bubblegum looking, apparantly its better if you mix it with white?

Jaydee said:
Hi Kimmi, were you using white tips or a white polymer.

David.x

Tips.x

Aspirations said:
I think you have to try not to go over the white if you can help it... I havent used flawless properly yet, only tried it on myself and I found it a bit bubblegum looking, apparantly its better if you mix it with white?

It's lovely. Yes, the texture is kind of a combination between white and pink. x

Hi Kimmi, If you are using white tips then I would have used a clear over the tip and then your flawless in zone 2 and 3. HTHS

David.x

Kimmi Rocks said:

Jaydee said:
Hi Kimmi, If you are using white tips then I would have used a clear over the tip and then your flawless in zone 2 and 3. HTHS

David.x

You know what David? I knew that but I listened to the lady and she said "Oh do it all over, that's what they do with the pink". I should have listened to me as I'd remembered your advice from last week.

Thanks anyway gorgeous boy. I'll know better next time. xx

No Probs Hun, When I first started in the Industry, I always used to look at the nails of other people and used to think to myself....why cant I do nails like that. Its only when I realised that it was me that was enhancing the natural nail and not just applying nail enhancements that it finally clicked into place. It is now down to me where I place the smile line and how deep or shallow it is to suit the clients hands and then to mix a colour for zones 2 and 3 to hide the natural nails free edge and other imperfections.

David.x

Jaydee said:
It is now down to me where I place the smile line and how deep or shallow it is to suit the clients hands and then to mix a colour for zones 2 and 3 to hide the natural nails free edge and other imperfections.

David.x

Oh I love it when you talk dirty.......................MARRY ME. xx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Oh I love it when you talk dirty.......................MARRY ME. xx

Oh go on then but you will have to wait til next summer cos with weather and all this rain, the last thing I want on our big day is to have mud splashed up my tights. Rolf
xx

Jaydee said:
Oh go on then but you will have to wait til next summer cos with weather and all this rain, the last thing I want on our big day is to have mud splashed up my tights. Rolf
xx

LMAO..................Ok, I'll hold you to that. Have a lovely weekend darlin. xxx

I'm getting in there first Kimmi ... he's definitely MINE!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh romantics geeks. xxxx :Love: :Love:

control yourselfs.xxx

PMSL here!! you are a load of headcases!! x

What can I say .. he is just one of the most lovely people alive!!

We're so off topic here, I'm sure I'm gonna get the wrath of GMG for it!! :Scared:

geeg said:
What can I say .. he is just one of the most lovely people alive!!

We're so off topic here, I'm sure I'm gonna get the wrath of GMG for it!! :Scared:
im sure he wont mined a bit of luv in the air. xxx

Jaydee said:
No Probs Hun, When I first started in the Industry, I always used to look at the nails of other people and used to think to myself....why cant I do nails like that. Its only when I realised that it was me that was enhancing the natural nail and not just applying nail enhancements that it finally clicked into place. It is now down to me where I place the smile line and how deep or shallow it is to suit the clients hands and then to mix a colour for zones 2 and 3 to hide the natural nails free edge and other imperfections.

David.x
You know, I did that too and at a Rodeo I was admiring a lady's nails who was sitting a few rows ahead of me thinking man I wish I could do nails like that, they look great!! Much to my suprise, she turned out to be my client. I had done those nails:o That's when you realise you are your own worst critic and you see every flaw, or do what the client tells you to do and you don't like the result.

Stay true to yourself and your knowledge, it always comes out the best in the end!!!:D

geeg said:
I'm getting in there first Kimmi ... he's definitely MINE!!

LOL sorry guys, but this man is all mine and even my hubby knows about our special relationship lol...........
so nanananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jeni Giles said:
You know, I did that too and at a Rodeo I was admiring a lady's nails who was sitting a few rows ahead of me thinking man I wish I could do nails like that, they look great!! Much to my suprise, she turned out to be my client.
PMSL ive done that before!!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
LOL sorry guys, but this man is all mine and even my hubby knows about our special relationship lol...........
so nanananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In your dreams darlin :D

Latest posts

Back