Flirties precision brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie1989

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at doing the precision brows course with Flirties and wanting to hear some feedback from those who have already done it.

Was it easy? Is it a treatment you do a lot on clients?

I'd also like to know! I'm wanting the train in lashes extensions and "HD" brows. I know I want to go with flirties for lashes but don't know whether to go with them for brows. I know they're so much cheaper than HD brows for basically the same training but they're still quite expensive. I've looked at marvelbrow and they're £99 but don't include kit but don't know how good their course is!

I'd also like to know! I'm wanting the train in lashes extensions and "HD" brows. I know I want to go with flirties for lashes but don't know whether to go with them for brows. I know they're so much cheaper than HD brows for basically the same training but they're still quite expensive. I've looked at marvelbrow and they're £99 but don't include kit but don't know how good their course is!
After having my lash lift course with Flirties I'd definately go with them for brows too. It is expensive but the kit you get with it is really good plus I know the training they'd give you would be brill too x

After having my lash lift course with Flirties I'd definately go with them for brows too. It is expensive but the kit you get with it is really good plus I know the training they'd give you would be brill too x
Thanks for replying! Im going to book my lash course tomorrow so this really helped and I feel like I've chosen the right company! I've seen a video of their precision brow treatment and it looks really thorough so think their training would be best for brows too. I don't want to try and save money on the training and not learn it proplerly! x

Latest posts

Back