Fringe with a cowslick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatepickle

Reaction score
I have a cowslick at the front of my hairline so when i had a fringe cut it always separated.
Is there anyway I can get around this so I can still have a normal fringe?
Thankyou

If its a strong cowlick then theres not much hope! The only way and its an if is if its a very thick full fringe, but it still may separate and be a lot to maintain.

Thanks for your reply! In that case i think i'll just cut my losses and settle with a side fringe :)

It makes sense :D

Hi
I am no hair expert, however I have the same problem as you. I am very lucky to have a fab hairdresser who knows my hair so well and she cut me a lovely fringe about 2 years ago and i got on really well with it. I now have a side fringe but only because I like it and it suits me better. Its great because I always wanted a fringe but could never wear one but she took the time and explained why she was cutting it a certain way and showed me how to dry it etc . . . . . . and i have never looked back. x

Every growth pattern is different! Some people have little annoying ones and others have huge ones so there is no way i would advise via forum for someone with any cowlick to get a fringe cut without seeing the hair in person!:D

Latest posts

Back