Frizzy lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcb17

Reaction score
Hello,

I've had a client come back 5 weeks after a lash lift, in the last week her lashes have gone frizzy and wonky. She said they were great for 4 weeks then started going funny. Now I know they are obviously over processed which is mortifying on my part but is there anything I can do to help her? I've never had this problem before and lots of regular lash clients so I'm really gutted this has happened and just want to offer a solution. I know people talk of relaxing the lashes etc but surely this is a no go if the lashes are frizzy etc? Grateful for any advice, thanks in advance

Hello,

I've had a client come back 5 weeks after a lash lift, in the last week her lashes have gone frizzy and wonky. She said they were great for 4 weeks then started going funny. Now I know they are obviously over processed which is mortifying on my part but is there anything I can do to help her? I've never had this problem before and lots of regular lash clients so I'm really gutted this has happened and just want to offer a solution. I know people talk of relaxing the lashes etc but surely this is a no go if the lashes are frizzy etc? Grateful for any advice, thanks in advance
After 5 weeks her normal lashes would have started to come through making them look a bit scruffy. Maybe that's all it is? If it was something you has done then surely there would have been a problem earlier?

I recommend clients come back for a relift after 8 weeks unless it was their first time and depending on their lashes. So remembering the lash growth cycle as well. Were some of her lashes baby lashes when they were lifted? Sometimes you will find that when the lashes are growing in they may look a little frizzy. Not sure what product line you are using but you can recommend a keratin treatment and at 6 weeks she can come in for a lift that will straighten her lashes. This is all dependent on the state of her lashes as well.

Latest posts

Back