Fuller individual lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if using 0.10 could you do them as 3d? And 0.15 as 2d? I read somewhere you can use Upto 4x 0.10??x

So if using 0.10 could you do them as 3d? And 0.15 as 2d? I read somewhere you can use Upto 4x 0.10??x

You would not want to be putting 3 0.10s on
Or 2. 0.15s arghhhhh damage!!!!!!!!

Use this chart attached to assist ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393921819.657336.jpg

Hi for volume on sparse natural lashes us 0.07 super fine lashes and place three of these lashes but not all together, place one ( keeping them quite short in length) directly on top of the natural lash then place another to the right of the natural lash and then another to the left. This will give a little more volume. Of course the ideal way is the fanning technique but you wold need to go ons course go that .
This photo is of volume lashes with no editing etc.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393925540.212932.jpg

Thank you both of you, yes I'm wanting to do a volume course this year I was just curious :) xx

Your welcome any further advice feel free to ask me. I'm an eyelash trainer x

Hi for volume on sparse natural lashes us 0.07 super fine lashes and place three of these lashes but not all together, place one ( keeping them quite short in length) directly on top of the natural lash then place another to the right of the natural lash and then another to the left. This will give a little more volume. Of course the ideal way is the fanning technique but you wold need to go ons course go that .
This photo is of volume lashes with no editing etc.View attachment 58084

How many 0.07 lashes per natural lash ate on this lady? Xx

If she has healthy lashes you can use up to 3 do not use more unless you know how to use the volume technique of fanning. X

If she has healthy lashes you can use up to 3 do not use more unless you know how to use the volume technique of fanning. X

Lovely thank you xx

Check out my YouTube tutorial
Can't attach link at the moment but type in to YouTube:
Eyelash extensions in Kent

It might help x
Hi I can’t find this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back