Fuller individual lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You CAN apply 2 x .10 extensions to 1 natural lash, obviously dependent on health if Nat lash. This will not overload the Nat lash and will I fact last longer than the classic 1-2-1.

By placing them with a flair at the tip you can maximise volume and longevity :)

Also Dream lashes, sorry, but the technique used for volume lashes is all about multi pick up, therefore allowing you to apply a volume set of in excess of 500 lpe in about the same time as a classic set. The retention is much longer aswel xx

Ok
Can anyone explain how technically it's possible that 4d-6d lashes also LAST LONGER?
As I know you put few lashes to each of natural ones. Right? So - once the natural lash falls out - it does with those few extensions. And logically, they therefore last as long a casual 1-1 set.
Or do I get it wrong??

Ok
Can anyone explain how technically it's possible that 4d-6d lashes also LAST LONGER?
As I know you put few lashes to each of natural ones. Right? So - once the natural lash falls out - it does with those few extensions. And logically, they therefore last as long a casual 1-1 set.
Or do I get it wrong??

Lol no, you're right in as much as when the natural lash falls out the extensions do too :). However, we all know, even the best technician, will get some loss off extensions from the natural lash, leaving the natural lash in place. In this instance you may lose 1 or 2 fine extensions but you will still have 2 or 3 (depending on how many you appled) still in place, therefore giving the impression of a fuller lash line. These fine lashes are are sooo light that they do adhere for longer.

They are also very comfy to wear, so if a client usually had a classic set in .20, they may find the. A lil cumbersome and have a lil rub or pick, they would be significantly less likely to do the with volume or even 2-2-1 :). I have found this works well with my clients. Not sure iv explained very well so apologies for my ramble lol x

How long does it take you to do 3d or 4d. I do a full set of 1-1 lashes (dont miss any) in 2hours. And doing 0.07 lashes takes me 5 hours!

How long does it take you to do 3d or 4d. I do a full set of 1-1 lashes (dont miss any) in 2hours. And doing 0.07 lashes takes me 5 hours!

Using the volume technique it will still take me slightly longer but that is because it's a completely different technique.

I am a fast lasher....I can't help that lol. I can do a full on set, of approx 130 natural lashes per eye, so nit missing any out, in between and hour and 20mins and an hour and 30 mins depending on the natural lash line (classic) To do a volume set of the same lpe will take me approx 1 hour 40 mins at the moment. Now, as I said before, I am taking Irina Levchuks course at the end of this month, I am one of the organisers to get her here from Russia, so I'm going to be learning LOADS more and I should imagine my technique will be torn apart and reassembled to make me an even better lash technician :). My main concern is for the natural lash, always has been and always will be :). I have to go out now lol but will be back later :) xx

Stacking lashes is good but just be careful that the lashes are not too heavy for the natural lash. Try a thicker lash, maybe o.25.

I wouldnt put .25's on someone with sparse short natural lashes. Personally, i dont use them at all.

Finer lashes are the way to go. Try 2 .10's for volume and keep the length down with a good curl.

You need to add more lashes than she has naturally to get the volume and thicker lashes will just end up looking gappy and fake xxx

I wouldnt put .25's on someone with sparse short natural lashes. Personally, i dont use them at all.

Finer lashes are the way to go. Try 2 .10's for volume and keep the length down with a good curl.

You need to add more lashes than she has naturally to get the volume and thicker lashes will just end up looking gappy and fake xxx

Totally agree MissOwen .... Finer lashes are the way forward x

Can I ask, please, when applying 2 finer lashes eg 0.10 do you do one either side of the natural lash? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Forgive me for seeming a bit silly but I don't understand how you apply two fine lashes to one natural lash as I have been taught to ensure the whole of the natural lash is glued to the fake lash from root to tip. When attaching two lashes do you just glue them at the base if the lash? ::confused::

Just to see if anyone has any personal recommendations for courses in this technique :)

Hello my lovelies, is there a way to make the lashes look fuller without using the stacking technique? I've only being doing lashes for a few month, when I do a full set before the client open her eyes they look full to me but once the eye is open they don't look full at all :-(

Hello my lovelies, is there a way to make the lashes look fuller without using the stacking technique? I've only being doing lashes for a few month, when I do a full set before the client open her eyes they look full to me but once the eye is open they don't look full at all :-(

Yes keep then shorter and use lots of different lengths mic the lengths together too if that makes sense for example use 8, 9,10,11 length and mix a few 10s with the 11s also jerk the thickness at no more than 0.20 x

Check out my YouTube tutorial
Can't attach link at the moment but type in to YouTube:
Eyelash extensions in Kent

It might help x

Can anyone recommend a 3d/6d I've done the ah Francis semi permanent lash course and wanting to progress further. Any courses near to sheffield

Can anyone recommend a 3d/6d I've done the ah Francis semi permanent lash course and wanting to progress further. Any courses near to sheffield

Hi debz I think your nearest trainer may be Yorkshire but beautytrix can help you www.beautytrix.me or see below pic x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392204685.619911.jpg

Lash FX in US has fantastic 0.10 and 0.07 lashes. I used to buy lashes from Lashbase and am shocked to see they are now stocking 0.30's. I find that volume sets have fantastic retention as well. Attached is photo of girl at 5 weeks and her lashes afterwards.
a6egunuz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lash FX in US has fantastic 0.10 and 0.07 lashes. I used to buy lashes from Lashbase and am shocked to see they are now stocking 0.30's. I find that volume sets have fantastic retention as well. Attached is photo of girl at 5 weeks and her lashes afterwards.
a6egunuz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What glue are you using for your clients lashes to stay on 5 weeks?

Erica Wilson MakeUp Studios
Celebrity MakeUp Artist

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone do 3d-6d lashes and are near croydon?? Really want mine done for my wedding I may xx please message me xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back