Further facial training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NadiyaTaniya

Reaction score
I am fully trained in facials but want to train in something that is different from anything local. I have seen that Neal's Yard do training. Has anyone done this training ? Or is there anything you can recommend.
I am more for natural stuff as there is a lot of places doing microdermabrasion etc
Thanks

I’ve seen CBD facials being done in some salons. I’m not sure where does the training though x

Hi,
If you say fully trained in facials , do you mean that you perform the more holistic facials like accupressure and aromatherapy facials? I wonder which direction you want to go in ?
More advanced electrical facials? They don't have to be invasive...just give nature a helping hand and you can still use botanically active products with them using iontophoresis.
or More aruvedic ? Learn a new technique and expand your holistic abilities and not compete with the salons around you.
x

Even I want to know more about Neal's Yard.

I’ve seen CBD facials being done in some salons. I’m not sure where does the training though x

Ah that's worth looking into as it's quite a big thing atm . Thanks x

Hi,
If you say fully trained in facials , do you mean that you perform the more holistic facials like accupressure and aromatherapy facials? I wonder which direction you want to go in ?
More advanced electrical facials? They don't have to be invasive...just give nature a helping hand and you can still use botanically active products with them using iontophoresis.
or More aruvedic ? Learn a new technique and expand your holistic abilities and not compete with the salons around you.
x

Yes just the basic sort of facial which I have added to over the years of working in different places. But just slight changes /additional techniques nothing too exciting.
When I trained many years ago, I was a bit stop start ( having kids , working from home, working mobile , in a salon ) so now I have my own beauty room I can fully explore more options x

Oh I understand a litle more now. I have noticed in my FHT magazine that Neal's yard offer 2 courses.
2 day holistic facial-
1 day rejuvenating facial -
To be honest if you have got the skill set already and provide a good hands on facial ...you just need to learn the product information actually. They do sell to the mass market if that bothers you though.
My clients come for the treatment and no hard sell so I retail a very little.
Hope you make the right choice, let us know what you decide
RosieR

Do update us about the training, if you're going for it.

Latest posts

Back