Geeg...one bead tutorial instructions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Hi Geeg. On the thread '20 mins acrylics' you said that you know how to do the one bead application method. Several of us on that thread have asked if you could give us a quick 'talk through' of how to do this one bead method. I dont know if you will have gone back to the thread and seen our requests, so I am putting up a new thread to catch your attention.

So any chance of doing a follow up on here and telling us all exactly how its done with only one bead. How do you get it to spread etc and also to get the apex in the correct place. Tried to have a go myself but not managed it successfully yet.

Thanks in anticipation
Val

if i remember rightly i saw a tut somewhere on how to do this but cant remember where, tho it basically went something like this:
place your bead on the stress area but instead of patting it out just across the stress area you feather it (if that makes sense)so youre basically just pushing, pulling etc on the edge of your bead, so leaving the bulk where it is - hope that made sense to you and it helped

Back