gel before masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appyarry

Reaction score
I have only done L@P with Creative and insterested in doing pre-masters or masters, do I need to do anymore like Gel etc.

thanx
karen

Hello!!

I have just done my Pre Masters with Creative last week and I had only done my L & P too! I'm going on to do gel and stuff now though!

Hope this Helps!!!
:biggrin:

appyarry said:
I have only done L@P with Creative and insterested in doing pre-masters or masters, do I need to do anymore like Gel etc.

thanx
karen

You can now do Masters in each system, so if you just want to concentrate on L&P then you can, or you can aim to become a master in 2 or all 3 systems.

Do you have the new training brochure? This lists the classes you need to take to obtain your Masters, including the pre-masters - a pre-requisite to taking any of the individual masters classes.

Bryony said:
You can now do Masters in each system, so if you just want to concentrate on L&P then you can, or you can aim to become a master in 2 or all 3 systems.

Do you have the new training brochure? This lists the classes you need to take to obtain your Masters, including the pre-masters - a pre-requisite to taking any of the individual masters classes.

Hi

No I do not have a list of the courses, can I get this through Creative?

Tilly Ann said:
Hello!!

I have just done my Pre Masters with Creative last week and I had only done my L & P too! I'm going on to do gel and stuff now though!

Hope this Helps!!!
:biggrin:

What did you have to do on your pre-masters, I'm nosey cause i'm wanting to get them done too lol!! I've already done my L+P masters.

x

Latest posts

Back