Gel nails chipping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarleaf

Reaction score
Hello there, I had some brisa nails done a week ago , and it seems to be chipping off around the tips, what can i do?

Hi
The only thing that you should do is go back to the technician that did them for you, that way she can assess what is happening and work with you to rectify the problem.

Hi, I just read a post about brisa overlays chipping and apparantly alot of technicians had this with their customers?
It's 2 weeks after my overlay, and the brisa has chipped off both of the corners of many of my nails :cry:
I would like to switch to biosculpture, if my technician files off the brisa gel, do you think I can try biosculpture? Thanks!!

The only person who can give you the answer to your questions is your Nail Tech.
:green:

Its been my experience that with gel natural nail overlays, every gel product can easily chip. If someone comes to me for an nno - I recomend l&p. I won't guarantee a gel nno because, again in my experience, it just won't stand up to every day bashing.

Bio is an excellent choice for NNO because it is so flexible. The only complaints I have heard about this product are that occasionally it will peel off - but it could be caused by something the client has put her hands into because it is so porous.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back