Gel or L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
hey my fellow geeklings - i am strating out in nails 2 and i was wondering how do u find out what nails r popular in the local area lol ? thanks hunnys
Mr nailspa :p

Well I went for gel (and more recently wraps) cos no one was doing it in my area!! I like to be different and create my own market!!! Comes from a sales course I did, went like this ... " a man went to Africa on a mission from his company that sold shoes, he came back and went "terrible, the market is a dead loss, no one wears shoes! Their opposition sent a man out too. He came back "OMG it's fantastic, no one wears shoes, it's an open market! We're gonna be minted!"

So that was ONE of the reasons I chose gel!

Nice 1 sassy i like it - yeh i know whaqt u mean , thanks babz ur a gem !
xXx:lol:

Mind wish I WAS minted! Seems like everyone and their granny are it (nails that is) these days!!

NailSpa said:
hey my fellow geeklings - i am strating out in nails 2 and i was wondering how do u find out what nails r popular in the local area lol ? thanks hunnys
Mr nailspa :p

well as you know hunnio i offer everything... l&p, gel it, fibre, design sculpts..... and of course nat nail care.....
.. i mainly do l&p and design sculpts (coloured l&p)... as well as some gel it thrown in....

hth

Jess
xox

jess but ur good at everything lol - in Crawley u r the NAIL QUEEN ! u put sally hansen to shame lol , thanks hunny - its just that u really cant tell what peeps r after what ? mmmmmm lol
xXx:green:

In my opinion i would say that most popular is L&P then gel, then fibreglass. You need to look at what people seem to have in your area and go with that or even go with something that hardly anyone offers, so you should attract clients, by offering something different.

I personally offer all three systems, but started off in L&P, got to grips with that, then did gel and fibreglass.

Latest posts

Back