Gel polish brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachelle08

Reaction score
Hi,
Currently I am using the brands gelish, orly gel fx, messauda, andrea profession and shellac. do you have any other good gel polish brands which lasts with no chipping?

Hi,
Currently I am using the brands gelish, orly gel fx, messauda, andrea profession and shellac. do you have any other good gel polish brands which lasts with no chipping?

If you’re getting chipping with each of the brands you mention, then maybe you need to look at your gel polish application?

Are you using the correct base and top coat with each brand you mention?

If you’re getting chipping with each of the brands you mention, then maybe you need to look at your gel polish application?

No they are not chipping im just looking for other good brands which i can try

Are you using the correct base and top coat with each brand you mention?

Yes , i qm using a top and base with each one , im just looking for new brands to try out :)

London INK, OPI

Ink London, Cuccio Veneer

As you must have already spent a fair amount of money buying base and top coats and colours in each of the 5 brands you're currently using it might be a better idea to follow some of the other popular brands Facebook groups to see how other people get on with them before investing any more money. (Some groups will want to see copies of your qualifications before you can join). What are you looking for in a brand that you aren't getting with the ones you currently use?

There are dozens of excellent brands out there - may favs are OPI, LeChat, and Artistic Colour Gloss. But what is it that you are looking for? Is there something missing in the brands that you already use? Rather than casting a wide net in looking at other brands, it would be helpful to identify certain attributes that you are seeking.

As you must have already spent a fair amount of money buying base and top coats and colours in each of the 5 brands you're currently using it might be a better idea to follow some of the other popular brands Facebook groups to see how other people get on with them before investing any more money. (Some groups will want to see copies of your qualifications before you can join). What are you looking for in a brand that you aren't getting with the ones you currently use?
Thanks for your reply :)) ..
I mainly use orly gel fx and i find it really good.
Im asking around about good gel brands since it was always my dream to find a good brand which i could introduce in my country which is still un known.

Well if that’s the case try FX nails. Apparent it’s a Greek company, I believe it’s the only one too, and it’s got great reviews on its gel polish. No idea if they send to Malta though!

Thanks for your reply :)) ..
I mainly use orly gel fx and i find it really good.
Im asking around about good gel brands since it was always my dream to find a good brand which i could introduce in my country which is still un known.

Ah, I see. I would agree with the geeks above. I use Cuccio at the moment but also looking at Ink London - oh and The Gel Bottle, although they aren't professional only, which is a shame. I'm following both their Facebook pages at the moment.

Gellyfit is made in Korea and seems to be pretty popular. It’s more of a hardened gel polish in comparison to Gelish or CND Shellac.

I have recently found Akzentz Options Gel and it's the longest lasting I've ever found! Applies very differently to normal as it's in a pot with a long brush, and it takes longer to remove than others but it absolutely did not budge. They also do a line called gel play which is amazing for nail art x

Latest posts

Back