Gel polish certificate question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslamps

Reaction score
Just a quick one.
If your trained in manicure/pedicure and acrylic and gel does this cover you for gel polish also? Ibd Polish to be exact.
Thanks.

Just a quick one.
If your trained in manicure/pedicure and acrylic and gel does this cover you for gel polish also? Ibd Polish to be exact.
Thanks.

You need to check with your Insurers. Though many companies will allow you to purchase gel polish with only a mani cert, many insurance companies will not cover you without a dedicated course

I e just had this same problem myself, I've gone to renew my policy and told I'm now not covered for gel polish where as previously I was. Hence I'm now needing to do gel polish training- quite frustrating paying for training where I won't come away having learnt anything but needs must x

Just a quick one.
Thanks.
Unless your qualification specifically covers gel polish, then - no, you won't be covered for gel polish.

I e just had this same problem myself, I've gone to renew my policy and told I'm now not covered for gel polish where as previously I was. Hence I'm now needing to do gel polish training- quite frustrating paying for training where I won't come away having learnt anything but needs must x
Have you had gel polish training? If so, that doesn't sound right. You can do a conversion course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back