Gel polish choice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloester

Reaction score
I have been trained by young nails, so I was advised to use ManiQ gel
but it hasnt been very popular am i better switching to another product
which is the best to use and how do i go about ordering it

I have only been trained by Young Nails (complete nail tech course; which includes acrylic sculpture and ManiQ gel) so if i need additional training please let me know :)

Can I ask why ManiQ hasn't been popular for you? Have clients been experiencing problems?

Can I ask why ManiQ hasn't been popular for you? Have clients been experiencing problems?

I use shellac but have had folk in with mani q, it doesn't soak off and they didnt like being buffed to death at every appointment.

I use (& love) Gel II, I love it so much in fact, that I now educate for the brand!

Lots of colour choice, brilliant wear, 10 minute removal, improved natural nail condition, a great price point & winner of NailPro Gel Polish of the year 2014 - it's a bit of a no brainer!!

Another vote for gel ll. You don't have to train in it, you can just buy from the creative beauty group.

I have been using it for a couple of months now and am loving it. I get successful application and removal with no damage but I still want to attend the training as I want to know all there is to know.

I started with a few colours and a top coat to see what I thought and now have a lot including the colour changers. It's fab!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

We have our UV/ LED Flexigloss high pigment one coat gel polish. No top base or cleanse.
As we get this manufactured for Flexiglaze, we have added

extra pigment for non streaky application
extra flex creating extra flexible colour
extra gloss for a mirror finish that will not dull over time. The shine is unbelievable. Great for nail art too due to the high pigment.

Optional nail plate buffing so no nail damage, and easy removal

We also have coming very soon a unique new peelable base coat with no natural nail damage.

So no more acetone soaking removal needed to remove the gel polish colour, and super fast too so saves so much time with our unique peelable base coat.
Matt top coat also coming very soon.

can anyone tell me if gel2 is soak or buff off also is it uv or led? thanks x

Gel II is soak off. It can be led or uv cured apart from the xtreme arctic white which is only led cured x

can anyone tell me if gel2 is soak or buff off also is it uv or led? thanks x

Hi blossom

The advice is to buff the top coat very gently as it's actually acetone resistant which means for me that I can get away with no gloves and my nails stay good. After that, wrap in acetone or specific remover for 10 to 15 mins and remove. I use heat as well.

Amazingly, clients are so impressed with how their nails look, they are re booking fortnightly for removal and reapplication. They don't pick off or do home removal as mine have done previously.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi blossom

The advice is to buff the top coat very gently as it's actually acetone resistant which means for me that I can get away with no gloves and my nails stay good. After that, wrap in acetone or specific remover for 10 to 15 mins and remove. I use heat as well.

Amazingly, clients are so impressed with how their nails look, they are re booking fortnightly for removal and reapplication. They don't pick off or do home removal as mine have done previously.

Vic x

where can i get this it sounds amazing!

It's from the creative beauty group. They also have a Facebook page with loads of help and tips.

Vic x

Just ordered a few gel ll polishes, excited to try them. X

It's from the creative beauty group. They also have a Facebook page with loads of help and tips.

Vic x

thank you i will look into that :D

Latest posts

Back