Gel products in Iceland...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Hi!

There are a few nail tech courses here and a few brands that I have never heard about before! Does anyone here recognize the following? How would you rate them compared to other brands like Harmony, CND, NSI and so on...

Magnetic (gel and acrylic)
Finailly (gel)
ProNails/Professionails (Gel and acrylic)
Naillogic

Also some use Star Nail and swear by its quality, but I always thought it was kinda a budget/not too high end quality brand. Am I wrong?

Ive worked with quite a few brands of gel.
Of that list i have only heard of two.
Pronails is good but i found it was on the expensive side.
Magnetic is very good and well priced. I have seen some excellent work produced by their educators.

The other two i have no idea about.
But i agree with your opinion on the star nails product.

Yeah that's the only 2 that I think might be worth looking into. I bought a trial pack of Magnetic products today and it was very nice! When I looked at their price list though I was shocked! It was more expensive than any other brand Ive seen here, when I looked online and found suppliers that listed prices it was wayyyy lower, even when taking into account shipping and taxes/tolls which are high here...

They are the only magnetic supplier here so I guess they get away with overpricing... :mad:

Latest posts

Back