Gel system alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovelace

Reaction score
HI,

I'm currently using Bio Sculpture colour gel, I'm finding its getting to expensive and need an alternative that's still as good?

I am using INK London. I really enjoy it and totally love it - as well, products are the best in any way, among all the brands I have tried. Price is great too and it's made in UK. You can read more about it within this forum, just search for INK London. You have to be licensed to buy it.

Iz Hammond stocks Calgel and Iz gels they really excellent and similar concept as your bio sculpture so the technique is similar , you should be able to do a conversion course with them.

I recently converted to INK London after using Gelish for 5 years. Absolutely loving the products. I chose them because when I was doing a client I removed work done by another nail tech and it removed like a dream. I asked what gel it was and she said INK. So I bought a couple to try (very good value for money) and fell in love with them :)

I recently converted to INK London after using Gelish for 5 years. Absolutely loving the products. I chose them because when I was doing a client I removed work done by another nail tech and it removed like a dream. I asked what gel it was and she said INK. So I bought a couple to try (very good value for money) and fell in love with them :)
Can I ask how you find INK London in terms on wear and longevity? I use CND Shellac but finding it's not suitable for every client and some don't get a weeks wear let alone 2 and I really don't want to go down the hard gel route. Tia. X

Latest posts

Back