gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cozzx

Reaction score
hiya every1 i want to do a gel course but im not sure where to do it can any1 help?

Hi....if it were me contemplating a gel course...I think I would seriously consider the Brisa course. Although Im not a Brisa user....I can only vouch for Creatives Education standards and feel that they are probably one in a million!
Check the threads about EZFlows new gel and the results that Lell has achieved from it too.
Karen from www.nailsplusbeauty.com could also advise you with regard to gel training and the use of Akzentz gels.
:)
Good Luck with your course....whichever you decide!

I use Pronails gel and find it excellent - they also do training as well. Their website is http://www.pronails.co.uk/ speak to Gina she should be able to help you out with any advice you need.

Hiya Cozzx, First i would ask myself what am i looking for with regards to the training i want, do i need my training to be local..will i at some point want to further my training with maybe another system (l&p)...or do i want ongoing advise and support...etc
Then i would ask what do i want from a gel...soak off or buff off....variety of colours...etc. If you do this it will hopefully narrow down your options as there are many gels out there to choose from. Definitely think long term with respects to training cos you may well want to further educate yourself.
Also if you can get to any shows this is a great way to have a look at demo's, products and just pick up loads of info.
Best of luck with your search, let us know how you get on. xxxx

I see you are interested in being a session technician or involved with the media.

The technicians most involved in this area are trained by and use Creative Nail Design Products.

Creative Nail Design have also just won the Professional Beauty Award for the Best Training for the second time which speaks for itself I think.

The General Number for Education enquiries for a local Creative Nail Academy is:

0113 275 0433

One of the Academy advisors at that number will be happy to send you information.

Latest posts

Back