Gelaze or not to Gelaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chazcharlene

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals!!

Just starting up my business and have fell head over heels with the China glaze range for mani and pedis! Looking further into the range and found the gelaze and have the mad urge to bulk buy the whole range!!! But before I drain my account I was just wondering if anyone else uses the range? And if you do how do you find it?!

Tia x

I didn't get on with gelaze it kept peeling and didn't last longer then 4 days on my clients I switched to gellux now and love it x

Gelaze is terribly weak, soft and peely. It seemed more like a consumer product to me.

Here, Gelaze is a consumer product and is sold at Sally. I tried it because I love China Glaze colors, but I was not pleased with Gelaze. I thought the formula was gloppy and didn't paint well, and it was difficult to remove. I generally don't like the no-base coat polishes as I don't think they give a good finish, so I also tried Gelaze with a base coat. It did improve the finish and aided the removal a bit, but overall, I don't like Gelaze much.

Hi all. I found that gelaze feels weak and it peels. It doesn't feel as Strong as the other brands. I now u gellish or cnd products.

It doesn't last long...

Latest posts

Back