Gelish Brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Hi Geeks:)

I've been wanting to post this a long time, only got to it now.

I noticed straight away when I got my Gelish kit that the bristle lengths of the ph-bond, probond and foundation gel brushes are shorter than of for example the colors. I love this as it's better for scrubbing product into the nail. BUT it makes it so that the brush cant reach all of the product in the bottle. It hasn't bothered me until now, since I can't reach my ph-bond anymore!! With ph-bond and probond I can just give my bottle a little swirl to get product on the brush, but what about when my foundation gel is low? Am I just supposed to throw 1/3 of the bottle away? Or stick another brush down there and make a mess?:sad:

Is this just a really silly designer flaw? If so, Gelish has now been on the market for some time... why isn't this changed!?:|

What do you Gelish geeks do when down to the last third of your bottles?

Here are some pictures:

Screen%20Shot%202012-02-17%20at%209.27.17%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202012-02-17%20at%209.20.18%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202012-02-17%20at%209.27.40%20PM.png

Edit: why can't I edit the title of my post? Accidentally only put "?" as title...

Funny I was thinking that today as I'm starting to get to that point, I guess you tip the bottle on its side slightly and try to get the dregs? Otherwise you maybe pour the leftover into the new bottles when you've used a bit, I guess it saves you running out? I'll be interested to know the true answer too :)

That would be such a hassle!:o Especially with the foundation gel since it is so thick you can hardly tilt the bottle to get to it.

I just kinda turn it to the side am also running low but its a pain to get out :)

Lol we just tip it to the side too, never really thought about it too much.
You should email harmony and helpfully suggest longer brushes lol x

I don't like my foundation bottle to be too full because I don't want to spend time wiping the wand before each application.

So.. I top up my nearly used bottle all the time from a new bottle. I try to only have enough in the bottle for the brushes to sit in and not the wand if you know what I mean.

Have you all noticed that Harmony are doing VAT free at Excel - yay. I love them!

Latest posts

Back