Gelish foundation under GHG

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Hi geeks:)

I'm training with Nail Harmony and when I got my Gelish soak off kit a while ago my trainer told me that i could use the gelish foundation gel instead of pro-bond under my hard gel. I thought it was strange to mix soft and hard gels but did what she said. I always used probond as well though because it didn't feel right not to use a primer. I noticed that my nails lasted longer with the foundation gel and never had any problems.

Now I was talking to a fellow tech who is thinking about learning gels and was looking at Harmony for training. She was asking me how the protocol was and I told her, and when trying to explain why I used the foundation gel, even though it wasn't in the start kit, i googled it to get more info. I can't find anything about using foundation under GHG!!!

Im seriously panicking and worried that I have been misinformed and using my gels wrong!:sad:

Can anybody tell me if this is OK?

I don't think that you need the foundation with GHG - it isn't included in the kit that they used to sell.

Are you friends with Nail Harmony on facebook? You could ask on there or contact them on Monday
xx

Yeah she said it wasn't included in the start kit since it was so newly released..... But before I got my gelish kit the protocol was phbond-probond-gel so no defo not necessary...

Im feeling very silly now

Someone has just asked the same question on the NHUK Facebook page and the advice is to ph bond, pro bond then apply GHG xx

Great! Thank you:)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using SalonGeek

Someone has just asked the same question on the NHUK Facebook page and the advice is to ph bond, pro bond then apply GHG xx

LOL saw this thread and it was me who asked.. as freaked out because i am still using foundation lol.

Sarah x

Latest posts

Back