Gelish Hard Gel question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotten

Reaction score
Hi All :)
I am currently trained in Gelish gel polish but was thinking of moving in to Gelish Hard Gel as well.
If I wanted to combine both products i.e do a sculpted extension with hard gel and then apply gelish on top, would I need to use the 'Dry Armor' top coat or would you just prep the nail and cleanse then use ph bond, then pro bond, then the builder gel then gelish on top with no foundation layer then top it off?
Or would you use dry armor instead of top it off?

Hope that makes sense!!
Thanksss

Hi All :)
I am currently trained in Gelish gel polish but was thinking of moving in to Gelish Hard Gel as well.
If I wanted to combine both products i.e do a sculpted extension with hard gel and then apply gelish on top, would I need to use the 'Dry Armor' top coat or would you just prep the nail and cleanse then use ph bond, then pro bond, then the builder gel then gelish on top with no foundation layer then top it off?
Or would you use dry armor instead of top it off?

Hope that makes sense!!
Thanksss

I always put my gelish polish on top of the builder gel :)

You would put it on top of the finish-filed hard gel extension without using foundation and then finish with top it off:)

Dry armour is only to be used straight on top of acrylic or hard gel.

Thank You very much :Love:

How easy is it to do re-balances/infills with GHD ? x

Do you just file it down and then re layer it? x

Hello I'm doing my Gelish hard gel training next month, I'm currently using Gelish gel polish and I was wondering the same how to apply Gelish on top of the GHG enhancement, I guess they will tell me at the training. My friend said prep nail, ph bond, pro bond, builder gel, pink builder gel then Gelish colour, but following to what you lovely geeks wrote on here, you don't seems to use the pink builder?

Latest posts

Back