Gentle reminder - please arrive on time for your appontment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SabrinaD

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Do you think it is important to have a little one liner on our pricelist asking clients to arrive on time.

I had my monther-in-law around for a manicure who arrived 15min late! I had no one else booked in that day so it wasnt a problem but sometime in the future im sure it will be.

Can anyone help me out with a firm but friendly one liner?

Cheers Folks

Sabrina

There was something about this a while ago!

Fashionably late is great for parties but murder on manicurists!!!

HTH

Something like................... I dont want to have to hurry your procedures,or even have to cancel, so please endeavour to be prompt for appointments.
Is that too strick ????? Maybe I should have been a school teacher.

Soft version.................Your promptness at appointment times would be appreciated.

How about:

"Arriving on time for your appointment will ensure that you get the best possible service, making you feel relaxed and pampered."

Hi, I think Chris's suggestion is the way to go....very professional,
gets the message across and does it nicely...........
Also it is important for you to always run to time in your appointments...if you start to get a reputation for running late, then your clients will just stroll in 5-10 mins late thinking you won't be ready for them so why should they bother........

Failure to arrive on time for appontnents will result in a kick in the shins!

if its a manicure or pedicure then you can miss bits out so that you dont run over. and tell them that this is what you are going to do an they are still going to pay full price for the time

tricky if its enhancements. :(

I think a combination of the humorous and the professional .. tilly anns suggestion I love and you could follow it with oneof the others. Lets every one know you have a sense of humor but are serious too. Katelisa ... there is no doubt about it, you are a DRAGON!! :biggrin: x

On mine I have:
"Please arrive on time for appointments as we can only allow a short wait at busy times. Failure to arrive on time may result in loss of appointment."

I tell people when they book that they should be on time or give me a call if they are running late but I will only allow 10 minutes wait. I will stretch that a little if I'm not busy but I time my appointments carefully so more than 10 minutes will disrupt me for at least a couple of appointments. Also, if I'm running late I call the next client to let them know so they don't need to rush. I sometimes ask my junior, within hearing distance of the client, to call the next client to let them know I'm running late. That way I'm not just being considerate of the next client, but gently reminding the one who's just arived late that she's affecting other people's appointments without actually telling her off! They rarely do it again :wink2:

I took my lead from the post Tily Ann is talking about. Mine say "Whilst it may be okay to be fashionably late at parties, it plays havoc with a therapists schedule & may result in your treatment being cut short, or even cancelled so please arrive in good time"

I'm with Sassy!
Thats a great line to have at the bottom of your pricelists....it gets the point across without sounding too strict!

I'm straight to the point and put

"Please arrive in good time or your treatment may have to be cut short."

They have to be told!!

Louisa x

Cheers Folks,

You have all been a great help!

Katelisa - dont think the mother-in-law would appreciate a kick in the shins but that doesnt mean I wanst thinking of it!!!!!

Thanks Again

Sabrina

Latest posts

Back