Georgie got a 1st in Nailympics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Congratulations to Monkeystails aka known as Georgie she got a 1st in the L&P sculpts in division 1. WWeehhhheeyyy!!!!

Very well done georgie excellent news and another excellent result for one of our geeks.

Georgie is with star nails for our newbie geeks so you know that we have nail techs from all companies on this site.

Georgie told you you would be ok cos your nails rock. Marian is going to be so chuffed for you

-

Fantastic news Georgie - very well done :D

Fantastic news Georgie :hug:

Amanda

Well Done Georgie fantastic News :hug: :Love:

brilliant..well done georgie :hug:

FABULOUS NEWS - WELL DONE GEORGIE :hug: :D :!:

well done georgie:hug: lol dianna:biggrin:

Brilliant News Georgie.....well done Luv!
:hug:

(I'm already oin this site before I head off home for 1 night!!!)

Georgie did fantastic!!!!!! I think there was only 1 other UK competitor in 63 winners that got placed (2nd or 3rd) And Georgie came 1st :D

This was the very first time she competed ever.

Well done Georgie

It was an amazing comp and all the Geeks did really well. I'm not telling as they should be the ones.

The 18 countries and o ver 200 competitors were so impressed. It's certainly given me some ideas on what might make an interesting UK version!

:Grope:

C'mon Marian ..... you cant just say there was one other uk person placed and not say who the lucky person was !!!:sad:

You can tell us we wont tell a sole !!! :wink2:

kx

mum said:

Georgie did fantastic!!!!!! I think there was only 1 other UK competitor in 63 winners that got placed (2nd or 3rd) And Georgie came 1st :D

Well done Georgie

It was an amazing comp and all the Geeks did really well. I'm not telling as they should be the ones.

The 18 countries and o ver 200 competitors were so impressed. It's certainly given me some ideas on what might make an interesting UK version!

Huge Congratulations to you Georgie.

Sam Chaney

congratulations, well done!!!

:biggrin: congrats....xxx

congratulations!

mum said:

Well done Georgie

Well done to Georgie her face was a picture when Samuel called out her name......
I got 6th in 3rd Division with Fibreglass.............. I am chuffed to bits with this result........... when I entered I said if I get top 10 I will be happy.........
So I am very happy xxxx
Well done to all, it was an amazing Competion and one that I will look forward to do again xxxx

Alex you Rock xxxx

Congratulations Ruth
Any other results you can share ???:eek: Marian is keeping schtum ! lol

kx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Well done to Georgie her face was a picture when Samuel called out her name......
I got 6th in 3rd Devision with Fibreglass.............. I am chuffed to bits with this result........... when I entered I said if I get top 10 I will be happy.........
So I am very happy xxxx
Well done to all, it was an amazing Competion and one that I will look forward to do again xxxx

Alex you Rock xxxx

Congratulations to Georgie and Ruth...well Done all of you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Ruth we always knew you was up with the big boys and you proved it today, congratulations honey hope you are celebrating big style
x

well done georgie xxx

i placed 7th in the div 3 fiberglass and i am more than pleased with my result
what an amazing comp had a totally wicked time

sarah jane neale placed 3rd in l&p tip and overlay div 1 who works in my salon with me so pleased for her and her first comp too well done babe xxxx

well done georgie......excellent news

xxxx

Latest posts

Back