Georgie got a 1st in Nailympics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug: WELL DONE Glynis, Sparkle and Oceana!!! :hug:

(I hope i didn't miss anyone)

And thanks to you all for your posts too!!

I am so chuffed I cannot tell you how I feel....I'm sure I will wake up tomorrow and find it was all a dream!!

:wink2: Georgie. XXX:wink2:

Congratulations Georgie!

Bet your well proud of yourself. You must feel on top of the world.

Well done!!:cool:

Fab news - well done Georgie!!! Absolutely kick-ass result, especially since it was your first competition!

Very chuffed for you - and for all the other Geeks that competed. Well done to you all, gives us newbies something to strive for.

congratulations
georgie, ruth and caroline,
you all deserve to be proud.

Fantastic news Georgie, well done!!!!

A big congrats to all the other geeks that competed, too many names to remember, fabulouls!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A fantastic well done to everyone who entered!

A big congrats to all the other geeks that competed, too many names to remember, fabulouls!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yes a big fat well done to all the winners....and there where 63 off them, so it is all a blur who got what , Samuel as the MC was cool, but some of the names he had to pronounce bless he did ever so well......... a massive well done to all those that braved it for the first time............I can't wait for the next Nailympics, it was awesome......

:hug: Well done and congratulations to all of you for competing youve all done really well .
I wish I could enter but my nerves would get the better of me.

Ruby :biggrin:

Well done Georgie, I saw you go up to get your medal and you looked so thrilled xxx

Latest posts

Back