Getting Blondeme Ice correct

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gowgeek

Reaction score
Afternoon all

Ok I have had my hair ice blonde for about 4 years, from dark brown base colour, sadly early last year my hairdresser moved countries (how terrible of her lol) i had never any issue with getting the full lift and even colour, fast forward a year and I have had 4 salons, 2 whom totally messed it up and I ended up with orange roots and had to have it rebleached which we all know isn't great, but none were not using the blondeme range, the 3rd I liked and they done it twice and No problem but again have moved range and the last time although wasn't bad it washed out very quick, and the salon was a 40 minute drive!

So we have a new salon opened locally, they got the ice toner for me but I do think she left it on too long, as it's more grey than Ice, but they have been lovely and are really wanting to try and get this correct, the hairdresser said she hasn't used the range before, and said that bleach wasn't bleach and she is baffled how no one else can get it too lift properly

I can remember my old salon using the spray before colouring and also mixing sand and ice after reading stuff today, I have a week before my hairdresser is back from her holiday and just wondered if anyone had any advice on the range I could pass on, does the blondeme bleach give a better result? The toner going wrong I can live with but I'm sick of having to have the bleach redone!

But on a side note will washing this toner lighten it? Lol

Thanks from a greyish lady haha

Hi, I swear by blondme bleach and clients with darker hair it lifts a dream so your not wrong on noticing a difference. As for the toner it will lighten yes maybe don't leave on as long or dilute the peroxide down when mixing so it's not as strong

Yes the more you wash your hair the more the grey will fade :)

Latest posts

Back