getting out there

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunular

Reaction score
hi all i need some advice on where i go or who i speak to to get stands at places like fetes functions charity dos ect any where i can be seen really

lunular said:
hi all i need some advice on where i go or who i speak to to get stands at places like fetes functions charity dos ect any where i can be seen really

Probably best to approach schools to find out when their next fetes, or fund rasing events are.

Do you have any friends or family who have children at local schools? Perhaps the parents can mention you. There is normally a charge to set up a table; a tenner or so, but I am sure you will easily earn that back.

Goodluck.

Why not find out if anyone organises wedding fairs local to you. Usually they are after the summer but a good way to get new clients, they usually book a local hotel and have lots of different suppliers. The only downside is the cost - it is usually quite expensive to book a table but it is worth it if you get bookings.

Check out your local churches and community centres too - they always have summer fairs, church roof fundraisers, etc.

thank you guys for all your helpful suggestions ill let you know how i get on

Offer a free raffle prize of a manicure or similar to your local hospices, schools, charity places etc, they are always on the lookout for gifts as their prizes, maybe even a local golfclub... loads of ladies play golf, it'd be a great place to start.
They would advertise for you ie... A free manicure by XYZ Nails to the value of £15 etc etc.

Latest posts

Back