glitter nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie-ann

Reaction score
hi this is my first post so please excuse me , my much loved very fine pink glitter nail polish from claires accessories is running out fast and i cant find it in the shops any more so anyone out there know of shops/suppliers who sell fine glitter polish ? thanks

It depends on the effect you are after but the very best glitter polish I have come across is Northern Lights - it is a fast drying topcoat so will turn any colour of polish into a glitter one - it is smooth rather than rough so it doesn't catch on your clothes LOL.

naturalnails said:
It depends on the effect you are after but the very best glitter polish I have come across is Northern Lights - it is a fast drying topcoat so will turn any colour of polish into a glitter one - it is smooth rather than rough so it doesn't catch on your clothes LOL.

Where could Northern Lights be purchased from, please?

Oops sorry - I buy mine from Designer Nails - there may be other suppliers too.

Designer Nails Babes, think maybe Ellisons have it too,
I will back up Fiona's endorsment - its fantastic the best glitter polish I have used.
KxXx

naturalnails said:
Oops sorry - I buy mine from Designer Nails - there may be other suppliers too.

Thanks been looking for a good one for ages!

hi thanks for replies, ive had a bit of a look online and can only find it in gold and silver so i take it it works on any base coat colour?

that is correct - the silver is the best in my opinion.

thanks for that will try some :D

i use both the silver and gold, silver being my favorite! i haven't found a polish that it can't go over. it adds extra sparkle to glitter polish, i love putting it over glitter tips for that little extra "pizzazz".

i happened on some at sally's during my sunday shopping.

hi

Barry M do some fantastic glitter polishes pinks, blues got mine from superdrug.

jules x

yea, it is only in gold and silver, but when the lights hit it, it goes all sparkly and different coloured - holographic!

it is the best glitter polish in my opinion, and I particularly love the gold.

linzi said:
yea, it is only in gold and silver, but when the lights hit it, it goes all sparkly and different coloured - holographic!

it is the best glitter polish in my opinion, and I particularly love the gold.

I've got both and I prefer the gold too, love it over dark colours, the light really catches it and bounces the sparkly bits about!

Latest posts

Back