Glitter tips on myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Gina*

Reaction score
sorry Gina, it doesnt work for those who are not logged in, presumably as you.

Thanks for that. Ok will try again

Gina

Very nice Gina they look fab!

Caz xxx

Thank you Caz very much.

Gina

That is ok Gina they do look really nice I am no good at doing my own nails and not sure if I could do a job as good as you have.

I will have to try one day.

Caz xxx

Deanina said:
Thank you Caz very much.

Gina

They are lovely...I did a set for a client on saturday myself...even though they are a simple design they look so effective.

I just love the glitter tips!

I recently had this colour on myself, loverly isn't it?
They look fab,well done you!

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxx

They look lovely .. well done!

they are lovely, what glitter did you use ?? :D

they look great Deanina, well done.

Thank you all for taking the time to have a look.

I used cheap glitter from a stationery shop and it cost 99p for 5 different colours. I mixed a little bit of silver, blue and red with Creative Perfect Clear Powder. Gave Doris (my nail trainer) a few first before I tried them on myself.

Gina xxxx

They're lovely Gina ... I just love glitter tips, don't you?

They look lovley, x

okay call me a stupid newbie but I have to ask... :o

How do you infill n rebalance them if they have glitter?? mix it up again?? or would you take it all off??

I have no idea!!! It is the 1st time I have used glitter, I still have some mixed up. Mind you I love experimenting, so I shall more than likely take them off and start again with something else when I get bored with them.

Saying that though any suggestions as to rebalancing welcome.

Bump!!

I'm about to do glitter on myself and I'm wondering what i'll do when they need a rebalance???

TIA :)

Lovely - well done Gina! You would rebalance them the same way as you would pink & white.

They are gorgeous, did not know you could just mix ordionary glitter from the stationers in with L&P. Learn something new each day eh.

Latest posts

Back