Glitter tips on myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much glitter to powder do you use? is it equal quantities? x

I can not see any photo of the nails:sad:

Caz xxx

They look beautiful, nice colour.
Only comment, smile could be further down nail bed and more curved.
Does anyone agree?
Fab for the first go.
Sherry
Deanina said:
Hi everyone

Did these over the weekend and it is my 1st attempt at glitter tips.

Hope the link works

Gina

http://www.byphotos.com/album/1473181

caz3 said:
I can not see any photo of the nails:sad:
27687500ffd7a86c9e3db31feced94b8d99c6713b74192919f26000a.jpg

there you go :D xxx i copied and pasted it

seems I'm losing my marbles because I forgot to add my bit about the nails :smack:
I love the colour you used, very creative using those glitters and thinking of getting different glitter to the 'norm', well done xx

Thank you all for your comments, it was ages ago when I originally posted this. I do agree my smile lines need work, but I am practicing and practicing and they were done on myself.

THANK YOU :D

ValencianNails said:
27687500ffd7a86c9e3db31feced94b8d99c6713b74192919f26000a.jpg

there you go :D xxx i copied and pasted it

mandy121060 said:
They look beautiful, nice colour.
Only comment, smile could be further down nail bed and more curved.
Does anyone agree?
Fab for the first go.
Sherry

They look great! I tried to mix my own glitter powder, but it didn't turn out as pretty as yours!

I'd never seen such curved smile lines until I found this site. I think a lot of times, the depth of the smile depends on how much the tech likes it. I've tried to pay attention to the work of different techs in my area (southern US) and they dont have any depth (they're almost square tips). and its not lack of training, some of the techs around here have certificates and diplomas wallpapering their stations. The galleries that I've seen online from techs in the north US, New York, Mass, Conn, have extremely deep smile lines. So maybe its geography?

I've learned to deepen my smiles, so it's a very happy medium around here!

Latest posts

Back