Global keratin Brazilian blow dry treatment.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beanhead

Reaction score
I have been looking at other threads and all of the different comments have got me quite confused. I have seen the sample pack which you can get for about £30.
What I would like to know is:
- has anyone used a sample pack?
- if so how far does one of these packs go?
- if global keratin treatment is used on damaged hair does it improve the condition?
- after global keratin treatment do you need to do anything specific to keep the hair looking it's best?
- will the hair look as good when left to dry naturally as it would being blow dried after a treatment?

Anyone who can shed some light on these questions, I'd be very grateful!

Hi
I havnt used the pack but having had the treatment myself and also do it on my clients
I have some who can wash and dry
Others ( like me) who want there curly hair straight rough dry and straighten but this is halved in styling time And frizz free and sooo easy!
You have to use salt free shampoo and conditioner there are many types on the Market now however the global keratin one is very good and well worth buying as it has juevexin in and helps smooth hair etc

You know it can't be washed 2/3 days afterwards which is a pain but the results are really really worth it

Hope this helps
Sure your get some replies to the other questions u asked soon
Xx

How long does the straight hair last for? And then can you use straightners?

I'm interested in this treatment as my hair is quite frizzy and doesn't stay straight x

I've just had L'Kerabelle Xtra done which is a 24 hour wash out. Absolutely brilliant. I went to Miami where it's so humid and my hair for the first time ever did not frizz. I was amazed.

How long does the straight hair last for? And then can you use straightners?

I'm interested in this treatment as my hair is quite frizzy and doesn't stay straight x

It's not actually a straightner if u have a light wave it will make it considerably straighter if u have a tight curl it will loosen it a little, it's primarily a frizz reducer and smoother
It can last 5 months depending how many times u wash ur hAir on average my clients have repeat treatments every 4 months to keep it topped up and managable
X

It's not actually a straightner if u have a light wave it will make it considerably straighter if u have a tight curl it will loosen it a little, it's primarily a frizz reducer and smoother
It can last 5 months depending how many times u wash ur hAir on average my clients have repeat treatments every 4 months to keep it topped up and managable
X

Thank you - it seems like it may do the job for me then !! thanks x

Yay Definatly go for it, shame ur not near benfleet u could have come to me, good luck also another tip is to use the aargan or Moroccan oil products / serum as they are all safe to use after a brazillian treatment, they are fantastic xx

Latest posts

Back