Going mobile from salon-scary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashbar

Reaction score
Hi Everyone out there,

I hope you all have a great day with a lots of business :))

I know there are a lot of thread with the same question, and I read all of it so many times. If you don't mind I would really need some advice about being mobile from salon. At the moment I'm renting a beauty room in a salon (which is not busy at all as they are open since February) I have a couple of clients but it is very hard as I have to do a lot of advertise (which is fine but expensive as I pay for FB advertise, leafleting, local newspaper etc.) and my rent is £140/5days. If I want to come on my day off an other £30 for that day. I can't stay as long as I want and I can't come as eary as I want. They are open from 10-6pm one day the week till 8pm. We never start at 8-9 or finish at 8-9. I think in this business we have to be more flexible with opening hrs.
Now I'm thinking to being mobile.. I'm doing eyelash extension, LVL lashes and eyebrows only.

Is anyone of you enjoying to being mobile? Roughly how much client can you do daily if you are working out of London? Hertfordshire area where I am based.

I would be so greatful for any advice and experiences please :confused:

Thank you and wish a lovely day to Everyone :))) xx

Latest posts

Back