Going to " the best", hair ended up with golden streaks not ash, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy beach

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was typing my situation in to searches and some one came up with a similar problem a few years ago on here. I have been going to the "best of the best." The people who do the hair of models and celebs. I bring in pictures, explain in simple terms, and it used to come out right so it is possible. The second to last person did get to it but if I washed my hair with anything but purple shampoo it would wash out and go very dark. She is not available on short notice and I had to go to someone els after waiting for way to long. She said she understood and did her thing and then said how great it looked but I could tell from looking that it was more of that yellow honey gold color. And that looks great on some people. But it cost a lot of money and I finally got the courage up to call and say it is just not right. Can anyone on here help me out with this. Thanks so much. Sorry for any typos , wrote this fast.

Latest posts

Back