Golden Pink Blonde ;)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del<3

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

This may sound like a weird question, BUT do you think if I mixed a highlift blonde gold with a teeny bit of red concentrate and applied to base 7-8 hair - this would come out really golden slightly pinky blonde?

im too scared to try it!! HAHAHA x:Love:

OOoh like a rose gold colour.. Try a strand test. I'd like to hear the results :)

Wells do some lovely rose blondes. Maybe you could look at the number and go from there

Ooh yeh me too lol xx

I'm sure the girls at work said they use a beige red in igora not sure what shade though, maybe 9g with a bit of 8r or in numbers 9.3 and 8.4 have a play :) ohh just thought 10.4 in wella? Is that a relatively new shade ? X

redken do a rose gold toner in shades eq. It is 9rb, so a combination of red and beige. Beige is made of gold and a tiny touch of ash (usually violet ash). So yeah, I think your combo may just work. Try it and see, and let us know x

Thanks girls! Its for me so I'm not too worried but I will be doing a strand test first! Haha!

Blue never seen the beige red igora but I'll have a look online! :D x

Ooooh also - heard that reform toners are amazing! Will definitely be trying those too!!

Did this work in the end?? I'm looking to create a Rose gold :) xx

Wella 12/96 might do it, pinky ash affect, if you put it straight on natural base with 40vol reckon you'll still get the gold.

Wella 12/96 might do it, pinky ash affect, if you put it straight on natural base with 40vol reckon you'll still get the gold.

It's for someone who's already blonde :( lol I'm having no luck!! Thank you though :) xx

It's for someone who's already blonde :( lol I'm having no luck!! Thank you though :) xx

I dont know what katy perry's hairs like but if you want a pinky gold blonde, maybe try 10 with a splash of red and gold concentrate? Just a guess really! X

I dont know what katy perry's hairs like but if you want a pinky gold blonde, maybe try 10 with a splash of red and gold concentrate? Just a guess really! X

Yeh sounds about right I just googled it here's the pic It has pink and then a rose goldish colour :o xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326580909.732506.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326580909.732506.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,799
Goldwell topchic 9VR

think its called icelantic or icelandic blonde.

I does grab on a base of 10 with a peachy pink gold colur, its a lovely colour

Goldwell topchic 9VR

think its called icelantic or icelandic blonde.

I does grab on a base of 10 with a peachy pink gold colur, its a lovely colour

Ok thank you :) x

sorry to jump in - is the 9rv the katy perry colour then? im thinking of removing all my extensions and chopping my hair again (currently 14" colour 6/22 extensions!!) as this long hair is too damn natural for me!!!! obv would need bleached up 1st? sorry to jump in with a personal question and not a client one!!!

Latest posts

Back