Goldwell colour remover/bleach bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkandfluffy

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me which would be more damaging to my hair a goldwell colour remover or a bleach bath ?If I had either one it would be carried out by a qualified hairdresser.
The hairdresser has suggested goldwell colour remover the a 7.44 copper in Iona colour range to achieve the colour I would like .
The hairdresser has done a colour strand test using the goldwell colour remover ,which took the red / auburn shade I have to a golden colour.
Thankyou

I think it's a bit odd that your hairdresser is recommending the Goldwell Colour remover yet will follow up with Inoa 7.44. If she was a trained L'Oreal stylist she'd be using Effassor. I've never once heard of a L'Oreal stylist opting to use Goldwell over L'Oreal. :confused:

I think it's a bit odd that your hairdresser is recommending the Goldwell Colour remover yet will follow up with Inoa 7.44. If she was a trained L'Oreal stylist she'd be using Effassor. I've never once heard of a L'Oreal stylist opting to use Goldwell over L'Oreal. :confused:

Well effasor is damaging, and the remover isn't? Lol

I used the remover, starting with goldwell, then affinage when I discovered it, when I was in a loreal salon, I'd never tie myself to one brand, every one has it's strengths and weaknesses! Just my opinion

The goldwell colour remover is actually quite good. The Bleach bath will do more damage than the colour remover x

I used the Goldwell one the other day, it didn't do a thing to my hair, admittedly the colour was old, but to compare Affinage Erasor was far better, no damage either.

Goldwell colour remover won't remove old colour and Effissor is definately better. I've also used Swarzkopf colour B 4 which I quite liked and it didn't damage the hair. It's a bit smelly but defo works.

Either way your not a hairdressing professional so we can't advise you.

Thankyou to everyone who replied to my question. I just wanted a bit more insight so big help I will now have more idea when talking to my hairdresser Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back