Got a job hurray!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Just had to share this with you all.

I went for an interview for a local salon last night and was asked to do a set of demo nails, i had just prepped the lady when a walk in client came in in tears. She had a set of enhancements applied previously from a NSS and was so upset as her nails were in a right mess, they had split on the nail beds and all over the place. I tided them up as best as i could and buffed all the product off very slowly and made some minor repairs and retailed her a large bottle of solar oil, the client was so pleased and not in pain anymore and i was so chuffed i even got a tip bless her and she re-booked.

Then i did a rubbish set of nails and was so upset. I just received a phone call asking me to come in and start on Friday yippee. I am so happy. the money isn't fantastic but it is going to give me the salon experience i need, i can't believe It am so happy I'm jumping for joy. The lady actually asked for a new set of tips to go over her nails and I refused to do this and I am glad to say that this is the ethos the salon follows as well, so i have a job and it looks like they have ethics as well what more could i ask for. (brad Pitt in the flesh would be cool but think I've got a result.)

CONGRATULATIONS :D

Really pleased for you, good luck for friday!

Congratulations thats a fantastic step your have to tell me which salon so i can pop in and see you x

Lucia....this is fabulous news....well done Luv...Im thrilled to bits for you!
:hug:

well done hun, pleased for ya.

amb x

Many Congrats Lucia - i hope you enjoy every minute of your new job :hug:

Well done Lucia - its brilliant news - you will do fantastically well I'm sure. :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS and well done Lucia - that's just brilliant news :hug:

Well Done!! Im so happy for you, hope you do really well there xx

WELL DONE LUCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done and wishing you loads of luck!!!!!

Amanda :hug:

well done thats brilliant news! :hug: :D

Congratulations and good luck.:Love:

Congratulations :hug:

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy your first day!:D

WELL DONE & Best wishes

Congratulations Lucia - well done you !!!

I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations.

congratulations lucia.........dead chuffed for ya

Big Congrats Lucia!

Well done you for sticking to your guns with the NSS client.
Hope all goes well for you... keep us posted
:hug:

Latest posts

Back