Greasy hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't 'advise' my clients to use this. I was just saying my opinion from past experiences from my sisters hair. What do you think the average person uses on there hair? Maybe herbal essences? Maybe dove? There no better than a baby shampoo. If it's good enough for baby's hair then I'm sure it's ok to use as a one off.

People are so vicious on here. I can see why people don't want to write things on here and give up using it.

I don't think pointing out reasons why I disagree and the scientific reasons behind it is viscous, its fact and I was stating that as advise for both you and the op and anyone else that may come across this thread that didn't know just how bad Johnson's actually is :(

... But if you don't advise customers then why would you advise jo public any different? Every piece of advise I give I would give to everyone asking me the question irrelevant to if they were my customers or not, so apologies i assumed you advised based on what you would have said to anyone not just someone you don't know :(

Please don't argue :(
I never realised this about baby shampoo so actually its a good thing this point has come up.

Thank you all for the advice, each post has been really useful in different ways, thank you xx

I actually bought baby shampoo the other day and used it. Probably not any more. I was trying to find a shampoo that would help my greasy hair stay clean for two days and not one. It worked. However I don't want it ruining my hair after iv just had 9 inches cut off trying to salvage it. Any recommendations? Xxx

I actually bought baby shampoo the other day and used it. Probably not any more. I was trying to find a shampoo that would help my greasy hair stay clean for two days and not one. It worked. However I don't want it ruining my hair after iv just had 9 inches cut off trying to salvage it. Any recommendations? Xxx

My post on page one that describes how you should wash your hair and how often may help if you've not read it? Also a balancing shampoo (i use joico) so daily care with their balancing conditioner or bodylux as although its body flying slightly i find its great on greasy hair too but if you wash it daily it'll take a while to kick the greasy day but perseverance pays off xx

Super! Il have a read :) xxx

Please don't argue :(
I never realised this about baby shampoo so actually its a good thing this point has come up.

Thank you all for the advice, each post has been really useful in different ways, thank you xx

Let us know how you get on Hun xx

Latest posts

Back