Great Lengths hair extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they have stopped selling systems and training now because of there hair problems.

They have stopped selling training and I know there sales reps have left too, they now are just focusing on men's hair Extensions. The bigger you are the harder you fall! I'm now using other hair suppliers that are just as good.

Really wow! I know they were struggling a while back with blonde stock but didn't know this still wasn't resolved!

They haven't stopped selling training. They have a course in Leeds on the 6th December but do make you aware of hair shortages before booking

Why do they have hair shortages (still)? Whats that about? Surely its a colouring issue not a supply issue? Otherwise there would be no hair full stop? Whats it been 18m?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Posted twice

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

They told me that the temple they get the hair from has been treating the blonde hair with henna and when it's getting sent onto Italy to be coloured the colours isn't taking ontop of the henna. They are in the process of changing temples but there is still a backlog

This is a global problem not just uk I'm guessing will take months to sort out, I wouldn't want to be trained and then told they haven't got hair for my client, there are other complains to work with not just GL

Latest posts

Back