Great logo service - thought I would share

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salzgirlie

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am in the process of starting up and found someone over the internet to design my logo. The result is outstanding. So much so, I nearly (very nearly) cried happy tears.

I gave her a really basic brief so she just took my company name and went from there. I am honestly amazed so thought I would share. Her price was reasonable too.

A very happy Salzgirlie! xx

Home - Lisa Ghaith Limited

That's great!!! Could you let me know who it was? I could do with a logo!xx

That's great!!! Could you let me know who it was? I could do with a logo!xx

Lots of s geeks use Carl from extensionize really cheap but fantastic

I used Carl from Verve design. He designed my salon logo, price lists, leaflets, appointment cards, gift vouchers etc. His work is and customer service is fab. :)

Another vote for Carl, he really has the patience of a saint, very reasonably priced and really listens to what you want. :green:

Another vote for Carl, he really has the patience of a saint, very reasonably priced and really listens to what you want. :green:

Lol he has certainly got tons of patience alright. I think I've drove him up the wall on a couple of occasions. :D

Lol he has certainly got tons of patience alright. I think I've drove him up the wall on a couple of occasions. :D

Same here, I must of drove him mad asking for changes to work etc, he is great at what he does, very well priced and everyone that has seen my flyers has been really impressed. I had a girl offer to do my art work for half the price of what I pay Carl and when I told her his prices she was shocked at how cheap he is. X :)

I gotta add to the votes for Carl. He really understood my brief when I used him for a rebrand. One of the best designers I have come across (I have used loads over the years)

I am in the middle of rebranding and renaming and Carl has just started the process. I am excited!!!

Yep, Carl for me too!! X

Latest posts

Back