Great promotion to attract new customers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lila

Reaction score
Hello all

I signed up with a promotion for Debenhams, and it looks like a great promotion if you want to attract new customers to your salon. The promotion is 50% off beauty treatments, and all you have to do is offer two or more treatments of your own choice. The customer will get 50% off voucher with their Debenhams card and can find their local salon on the website, www.lifestyleincentives.co.uk/debenhams. So it's free advertising for your salon as well.

How do you sign up to it do you think it matters if you are mobile?? xx

I was contacted by the company who do the promotion, but I've had a look on the website and there's a freephone number that you can ring 0808 178 2656. I'm sure they can help you get in touch with the right people.

OMG thank you Lila, I contacted the company - it sounds really great! I signed up and it only took like 2 mins.

thanks Debenhams haha. :)

Brilliant!! Sounds like just what I'm after.

Thanks!!

Great! Thanks very much will be signing up

Hi
Thanks this sounds really ggod as a new salon owner I would like to give it a go. Just one question, to take part do you as a salon owner have to have a card machine to process this sale or do the clients come with a voucher?
Thanks
Emma

Thank you, I signed up today - it does say on the terms and conditions that the discount applies when using the Debenhams mastercard.

Hi

I am a Mobile and Home Base Beauty Therapist.

I have just come off the phone and i have some answers for you all.

You can only join if you are a Salon, Have a chip and pin machine and VAT Registered.

That counts me out then.

Was really looking forward to this.

Hi there Jess-Jamie,

Sorry to hear that, I thought they were really helpful!
Supposed its not for everyone unfortunately.

:)

Thanks very much for the details.

My friend received the details from this website, I called and signed up within minutes.

Not only have I signed up to Debenhams, the Santander group is also involved which includes:

Laura Ashley
Miss Selfridge
River Island
Dorothy Perkins
Burtons
and a few more..

Thanks once again.

I did a promotion with lifestyle incentives was a bit sceptical - i sent of the vouchers and got a cheque back really quickly!!!

Latest posts

Back