grow hair faster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipLiCiouS

Reaction score
hiya
any of you hair geeks know any method or product that could grow my hair....i had lovely long locks and since getting it cut it never grew back ..
i dont want to use extensions

can u help....plz

hiya
any of you hair geeks know any method or product that could grow my hair....i had lovely long locks and since getting it cut it never grew back ..
i dont want to use extensions

can u help....plz
Hi Hun, I'm a nail geek, not a hair geek so can't give you professional advice. However, my hair went through a stage recently of falling out (from stress) so I too wanted to find something that made my hair grow fuller/faster. My practice nurse advised me to drink Aloe Vera juice which I get from holland and barratts and is really reasonably priced. I've only started taking it for a week or so and the lady in H&B said it will take about 3 months to see a difference but she said it's fab for the health of your hair and nails and people really do see a difference! Don't know if it works yet, but certainly worth trying.
HTH xxxxx
PS it tastes vile but you only need to drink a capful so you can easily put up with it xx

Eeww...I'll try it out..lol
Thanks xx

Hi, my daughter has really slow growing hair and after having it cut to shoulder length a year ago, decided she wanted to grow it again and since has been using Lee Stafford: For Hair That Won't Grow Past a Certain Length (this is actually the name lol) and I can't recommend it enough! :) x

Hi, my daughter has really slow growing hair and after having it cut to shoulder length a year ago, decided she wanted to grow it again and since has been using Lee Stafford: For Hair That Won't Grow Past a Certain Length (this is actually the name lol) and I can't recommend it enough! :) x
Cor, what a good name! is it a spray/serum??? and has it made her hair actually grow longer faster? Also where do you buy it from??
Thanks xxxx

No it's a cream and you use it in between shampoo and conditioner and yes it has made a huge difference! And I bought it from Boots for about £8 :) x

No it's a cream and you use it in between shampoo and conditioner and yes it has made a huge difference! And I bought it from Boots for about £8 :) x
Thanks Susan, sounds like a miracle to me! will defo be buying it xxx

I love the name of that! Definitely a gap in the Market for that kind of product hey!

I'll give it a go

Girls, I looked on the Lee Stafford website tthis morning and it says "product discontinued" so we all better start bulk buying from boots I think!! xxxx

Hiya, your hairs probably grown back by now lol.. but worth a mention none the less, a great tip i heard about years ago when i was growing my own hair was sea kelp tablets, easy to get hold of from any health food shop, they speed up your metabolism apparently?.. makes everything grow a bit faster.. my nails and hair especially. That and head massaging whilst shampooing all helps.. :)

Latest posts

Back