Guinot/Thalgo skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Are there any professional skin care therapists that have worked with these French skin care brands....I ask this as i may have an opportunity at a health spa that use these brands alongside Decleor.

I have worked with Decleor,before and have the utmost respect for them,but i have not so much knowledge on Guinot in particular....i know the hydradermie treatment is a world class highly acclaimed treatment....but i have not worked with machine led based facial treatments for along time now...

I am aware that the aromaceane and algae body wraps are world renowned,for Thalgo....however any input from therapists that have used these brands would be appreciated...thank you:)

I worked with Guinot products and treatments for over 12 years and they are fantastic.The Hydradermie facial is always a top selling facial that is very well known and gives really excellent results.It suits many different skin types and the Hyra Plus is a very effective anti ageing facial too.The product range is very varied and caters well for all skin types and is competatively priced.All in all a great company to work with, and the training you get with Guinot is very thorough too.hth

Latest posts

Back