Hair advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggyh

Reaction score
My daughter would like darker high in her hairlights maybe caramel or honey the question is can I do this at home? I colour her roots for her and have been doing it for a while now. Her hair is light blonde. Naturally she is a dark blonde and I have put highlights in it before? I dont want her hair going green!!!!:| Also my daughter is 20 so shes not underage elsewhere on this website I was told that its illegal to colour hair of someone under 16 ? Its not a law that seems to have reached Northern Ireland yet!!!:D Im a mobile nail tech so not certain of which way to do this?

Last edited:
My daughter would like darker high in her hairlights maybe caramel or honey the question is can I do this at home? I colour her roots for her and have been doing it for a while now. Her hair is light blonde. Naturally she is a dark blonde and I have put highlights in it before? I dont want her hair going green!!!!:| Also my daughter is 20 so shes not underage elsewhere on this website I was told that its illegal to colour hair of someone under 16 ? Its not a law that seems to have reached Northern Ireland yet!!!:D

Your question is one that should be posted in consumer queries as your not a hair professional, but high lighting someone's hair at home is not advisable, and very risky so I suggest going to a salon :)

My daughter would like darker high in her hairlights maybe caramel or honey the question is can I do this at home? I colour her roots for her and have been doing it for a while now. Her hair is light blonde. Naturally she is a dark blonde and I have put highlights in it before? I dont want her hair going green!!!!:| Also my daughter is 20 so shes not underage elsewhere on this website I was told that its illegal to colour hair of someone under 16 ? Its not a law that seems to have reached Northern Ireland yet!!!:D Im a mobile nail tech so not certain of which way to do this?

As your not a hair professional this question should be in consumer queries, but no it's not advisable to highlight someone's hair at home and. Also very risky! So I suggest going to a salon who will be able to do it correctly and safely :)

Latest posts

Back