Hair Bleached Yellow Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckfitz915

Reaction score
On Friday, I let my friend bleach my hair with L'Oreal Feria Extra Bleach Blonde. The color turned out patchy and unnatural looking and I still had some parts that were brown. I went to a hair salon yesterday and the lady bleached it again (my hair is still in very good condition after two bleaches in 2 days), and it is now even but very very yellow. I cannot afford to go to the salon again to get it fixed. What should I do? I would prefer to have it a darker blonde. Should I get a violet or an ash blonde toner? I think my scalp is porous. I would like to fix it today before I have to go out in public tomorrow.

Last edited:
Please dont attempt to try and fix this yourself. Go to the salon first thing tom morning.

To go dark blonde on double bleachedhair is a complex procedure and cannot be done with box colours.

I can afford to go to the salon again though. I'm hoping for another option. I don't mind staying a lighter blonde I would just like for the yellow to go away.

Please dont attempt to try and fix this yourself. Go to the salon first thing tom morning.

To go dark blonde on double bleachedhair is a complex procedure and cannot be done with box colours.
I can afford to go to the salon again though. I'm hoping for another option. I don't mind staying a lighter blonde I would just like for the yellow to go away.

Given that your attempt at home colouring was a disaster, you cannot fix this yourself. There is nothing I can recommend for home use that will help. You risk going an even more unpleasant colour/ and or ruining your hair irreversably.

Given that your attempt at home colouring was a disaster, you cannot fix this yourself. There is nothing I can recommend for home use that will help. You risk going an even more unpleasant colour/ and or ruining your hair irreversably.
thats what i was afraid of. thank you for your help!

Your choice may be as simple as £50-100 for a salon visit or £4.99 for a box dye that could potentially make your hair fall out...go to a college as they need models, are fully supervised and are cheap as chips. Good luck but pleeeeeeease don't do this yourself. x

Latest posts

Back