Hair Development Suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madevain

Reaction score
Hi there,

Has anyone used Hair development suppliers for Hair Extensions??
Wanting some feedback.

I've used Wonderful Hair & about to use Cinderella but wanted to know what HD was like.

Wonderful Hair & Cinderella are my top price range extensions & i'm wanting middle & lower price range to offer my customers. Not everyone can afford the high end at these times.

I only want to offer quality as i don't want my clients looking like ungroomed Afgan Hounds after a few washes!!
Nothing worse then seeing girls/ladies with cheap quality hair extenions. Not only that but i don't want my name putting to it!!

Thanks
Claire xx

Hey Claire!
I have tried their European hair and it is ok actually for the price. Really cheap for European hair if it actually is that. They are also really friendly there and you can go to their shop and see all their hair. They have a good catalogue too and sell lots of extra tools and things. When it comes to cheaper there really isn't
Much good cheap hair that looks good after a month.

Thanks for that.

I've looked on Lush-Us but they never seem to have alot of hair available!!.

Have you used Cinderella, Wonderful Hair? What are your thoughts?

Have you any suggestions to other brands i should look into?

Thanks for your help. xx

I use Lush-us for my mid budget range, they've excellent customer service! I used to always phone my orders through though so not sure about they're website. I have a key account manager now which is fab as I just txt/e-mail my order at a time that suits me and they process is it without me hanging around. I too have been looking for an alternative top end supplier, tried celeb elite, rapunzels of sweden and am now looking at hair development. Keep us posted x

Don't get what the hype about lush us is actually. Bought their hair to put in and it was not very good and this was the darker colours! God knows about the lighter. Was not very impressed at all. What I hate is hair that is not double drawn and looks so ratty and thin in the ends, super tapered. This means you have to cut off like 1 inch or 2 to make it look nice. My pet hate is those ratty looking extensions that are tapered at the ends. It wasn't even that shiny to begin with wonder how it will be after a while. I now order all my hair bulk from the same supplier and will raise my bottom level prices as the cheaper hair is not worth putting my name on or putting in at all.

www.theextensionist.com

Thanks for you help. I'll keep you posted on the Hair Development hair. xxx

Hey Claire!
I have tried their European hair and it is ok actually for the price. Really cheap for European hair if it actually is that. They are also really friendly there and you can go to their shop and see all their hair. They have a good catalogue too and sell lots of extra tools and things. When it comes to cheaper there really isn't
Much good cheap hair that looks good after a month.

Hi there,
Are you able to tell me your suppliers that you use for Russian, European & Virgin??
Great if you can, understand if you can't. xx

I'll pm you x

Thank you. xx

did I pm you or did i forget? haha my mind is all over the place today x

Haha. You did. Thats why i was thanking you. xx

Hi Claire,

did you try the hair from hair development? i am thinking of ordering some for my own hair just to try them out and just wondered if you had used them yet?, I spoke to them the other day and they seem really nice and they have a good range just a bit worried as they are really cheap for european hair.

Let me know if you do try them, and I will do the same.

Thanks
Marie x

Latest posts

Back