Hair doesn't naturally curl anymore!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Tips

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've just had my hair dyed back brown after a couple years being blonde.It was thinning for a while but this doesn't seem to be happening any more but I want to thicken it up again and help it grow. This normally happens when I lay off the straighteners.
However, I left it to dry naturally on Saturday and it was just a big frizzy mess with not a lot of curl. I feel like I've striaghtened all of the natural curl out (if that's even possible :confused:)

My hair currently is just past shoulder length, all the same length apart from a few shorter layers at the front.
Would more layers help the curl return? What do you suggest?

Thanks!!! :D

Layers can help bring back the bounce, go find a salon that can do an olaplex treatment for you :) all my curly hair clients comment on how much better their hair is after having it!

Ok I'll ask my hairdresser if she offers this :)

Will I be ok with long layers? I don't want to go to short with them so the ends look thin.

Thank you :)

Ok I'll ask my hairdresser if she offers this :)

Will I be ok with long layers? I don't want to go to short with them so the ends look thin.

Thank you :)
I couldn't say much about what type of layers without seeing & feeling your hair in person sorry, if your hairdresser doesn't stock it find another who does you can just have a standalone done there you don't need to leave your current stylist for good :)

Ok cool, no probs!
I'll look into it :D

Thank you!!

Latest posts

Back