Hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie<3

Reaction score
Hi! :) I'm looking at doing a hair extension course, I've been doing a lot of research & have come across a few different companies belle, raw hair extensions, KM hair extensions. I was looking at doing a course will Belle but seen mixed reviews, I'm a bit confused & would appreciate some feedback on these day courses as I don't want to waste my money. Thanks Sophie x

My mums doing a course with studio 58 tomorrow i will let you know how she gets on &#9829;

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My mums doing a course with studio 58 tomorrow i will let you know how she gets on &#9829;

Fab thanks :) x

I've done different method training with both hair rebellion and studio58.
Both had good qualities but personally I preferred studio58 :) x

The suspension was killing me as I read this haha!

My mun thought the course was good

Are you a hairdresser already?

Are you a hairdresser already?

Hiya no I'm not, the courses I've seen said u don't have to be cuz they teach u to blend the hair & trim the ends ect but I'm worried I won't pick it all up in a day

I did my training with Belle then had to re train with Lush us, Now known as Hair Rebellion.

Belle Trained using a dolls head by just doing a few rows which i did not find helpful where is hair rebellion trained on a live model with give me a more realistic view on it all really as belle didnt even bother to show you how to do the sides!!

I did with km a month ago and was good

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Studio58 are very good! X

[QUOTE=Sophie

Yeah you're right to worry, cutting & blending hair extensions can be very tricky, it's a skill that I personally do not feel you can pick up in a single day or even two. Make sure you get a thorough course. I trained at connect 2 hair, it was adequate for me but I'm a qualified hairdresser, I don't think it was suitable for a non hairdresser x

Did u train on a person or a training head? X

Has any one done one of these day courses that isn't a hairdresser? If so how did u find it? X

[QUOTE=Sophie
No I trained on a block but I am a hairdresser already and used to do extensions on friends before x

Has any one done one of these day courses that isn't a hairdresser? If so how did u find it? X

Im not a trained Hairdresser, i did one training on training head and the other on a live model which was alot more helpful as you get a more of a realistic view on things and wasnt left to do your very first set on your own . Now after 2 and half years fitting i work Full time but also fit upto 18 sets a month. :)

I'm not qualified as a hairdresser but I am training. I didn't learn anything about cutting that was useful but I trained with a company that's got a bad reputation.

Latest posts

Back