Hair extension disclaimer forms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnw123

Reaction score
Im doing the hair extensions course 2moro and i am in the process of gettin everything set up for doing hair extensions mobile.
Do you get the client to fill in a disclaimer for the hair extensions before fitting?

Im doing the hair extensions course 2moro and i am in the process of gettin everything set up for doing hair extensions mobile.
Do you get the client to fill in a disclaimer for the hair extensions before fitting?

Yes get them to fill in the consultation/disclaimer form as you never know what type of client you may get. good luck xx

Yes get them to fill in the consultation/disclaimer form as you never know what type of client you may get. good luck xx

Hi, just wondering if anybody had any templates or could give me any ideas of what sort of things that need to be on a disclaimer form for extensions as im struggling a bit!! :sad: Thanks xx

I got mine from the company I trained with but it has their logo on them. I still use them though as they're very in depth - you can buy them from Lush Us Uk fora very small charge

Ok thankyou v.much! X

The company which you trained with should give you all the forms and aftercare that you need x

I did get aftercare but it's more of a leaflet saying what to do and not to do but no disclaimer to sign as such..x

In my dis form I basically ask the questions that you should have gone through on your course, for example, have you had extensions before, have you had chemotherapy in last two years, are you pregnant, have you any skin disorders/illnesses that could cause hair loss, are you on any medication that could cause hair loss etc etc then at the very bottom I put a little blurb saying that the client agrees that all info is correct, they will not change hair colour or style in between consultation and fitting and if they do to contact your consultant ASAP. That the deposit is non refundable and they agree to the length/colour chosen on the day. I then get them to sign the sheet as well as myself and we each have a copy..... Hope that helps!!

That is brilliant thankyou Hun I was having trouble wording it but I'm nearly there now! That really helps tho thanks :) x

No problem, good luck :-D

Latest posts

Back